LFOTool is an FX utility plug-in for both Macintosh OS X® and Windows®. It empowers music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort.
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments.
This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly.
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records' software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
- up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan/Pitch)
- graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own
- can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other softsynths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages.
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control
- sample-accurate sync
- dozens of presets included
- both Mac OSX and Windows versions included
- 64-bit VST and AudioUnit support
VST, AAX, or AudioUnit host, Windows XP or later, or Mac OSX 10.6 or above.
Updates can be found in the registered user-forum!
Now for ProTools AAX (ProTools 10.3.5 or later, 32 and 64 bit!)
80 Filter DSP Types!
Crossover filter for processing just the Lows or Highs!
Filter display plot, as pictured below:
Mac OS X Demo Version